The Mount Sopris Intelligent Winch Assembly (IWA) is smarter, stronger, safer, and more user-friendly, while holding more cable than any of its predecessors. With a powerful 6 HP servo motor and a 2,500-meter (8,200-feet) wireline capacity, this winch was designed to deliver more.
Featuring an intuitive touchscreen user interface, all winch settings and system diagnostics are easily monitored and controlled – giving the operator better visibility, precise control, and greater safety.
The IWA winch weighs 725 kg (1,600 lbs) when fully spooled and is designed to be mounted in a truck or trailer. The servo motors, gear boxes, and sheave bearings are sealed for life to prevent any debris from damaging the system. The ball screw shaft is also protected with bellows. And to prevent corrosion, the aluminum components are hard anodized and the steel parts are either galvanized or stainless. With minimal maintenance requirements, the IWA is built to handle even the harshest conditions and stand the test of time.
Features & Benefits
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface
- Log-in depth alarm and automatic stop
- Rigging mode for single operator setup
- Wireline acceleration safeguard
- Depth alarms and automatic winch braking
- Adjustable tension shut-off limits
- System diagnostics
- PC interface to permit remote support and control
- Powerful 6 HP servo motor
- Compact design for easy mounting
- Minimal maintenance required
- 2,500 meters (8,200 feet) wireline capacity
- Spooled with 4.76mm (3/16”) 4-conductor wireline
Specification: IWA – Intelligent Winch Assembly